Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Paul's Picks for the week

Titles from this past week that I recommend:

Does my head look big in this? by Randa Abdel-Fattah

Leap of Faith by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

An abundance of Katherines by John Green

I listened to and thoroughly enjoyed a playaway entitled,

After the Wreck, I Picked Myself Up, Spread My Wings, and Flew Away by Joyce Carol Oates

Several other new titles of interest:

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers (Read the first two, Twilight and New Moon)

Some of Tim's Stories by S.E.Hinton (Remember her Outsiders and Rumble Fish)

Under the wolf, under the dog / Adam Rapp

What I believe : a novel / Norma Fox Mazer

What my girlfriend doesn't know / Sonya Sones (Follow up to What my mother doesn't know)

Blue lipstick : Concrete poems by John Grandits






No comments: